Monday, November 16, 2009

Word From the Lord for 2010


I’d first like to give you a little background, so you can see the flow of what the Lord is doing.

It was Friday March 21, 2008, when I woke up with the words "Season of Death" on my lips. It was the voice of the Lord echoing through me. My first impression was that the Lord was referring to physical death, but He quickly gave me scripture in 2 Corinthians 4:8-12 which says: We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed— always carrying about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body. For we who live are always delivered to death for Jesus’ sake, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh. So then death is working in us, but life in you. After reading the scripture, I was certain the Lord was speaking about dying to the flesh and the Spirit life of the believer. However, it proved to be much more than that.

The Lord said we would begin to experience tremendous hardships, such as financial hardships, emotional and physical hardships; and that the adversity would be so devastating, that some would even question their very purpose, as Job did. It was a hard word, but I knew it was not the enemy speaking. I determined that it wasn’t just for me, but for the body of Christ at large; so I immediately sent it to my Pastor at The Church on the Way. It wasn’t until two months later that true understanding came. The Lord was prophesying the death of the American economy, along with our dependency on anything except Him. Everything the Lord said came to pass in the next twelve months; from the fall of the stock market, to the closing of banks and most devastating, the loss of multiple thousands of jobs. Some of my closest friends lost their homes, their jobs and all their finances; death was visible everywhere.

It has only been in the last five months that we have started to see some recovery; but certainly not because the government gave us a Stimulus Plan. In fact the “Year of Change,” as stated during the Presidential election, has not come from this Administration, but from the hand of the Almighty God, because on April 1, 2009 the Lord spoke to me again. I was worshiping in a Wednesday evening service and I had a vision of a gigantic stone in front of a gigantic tomb. I heard the Lord say, “I am rolling away the stone in the lives of My people in this season. Believe for those things that need resurrection life; those things that are deep within a tomb of darkness that are seemingly dead, for I, the Lord your God, have come to remove the shroud from your lives and cause those things to come to life again. I am bringing resurrection life in this hour, but look not for those things to come in the way they have come in the past my children, because they will not come in this manner; for I will perform them in an unusual way,” says the Lord your God.

Now, the Lord has given another word, a word for 2010. He simply said “HARVEST.”  As I prayed and asked the Lord for more, He began to speak, “I am your provider and the sustainer of life. I am bringing a great harvest in the coming year. One that will prove to be unprecedented plenty, in the natural and the spiritual…The scripture the Lord gave me was Joshua 3:15-17 which says, “and as those who bore the ark came to the Jordan, and the feet of the priests who bore the ark dipped in the edge of the water (for the Jordan overflows all its banks during the whole time of harvest) that the waters which came down from upstream stood still, and rose in a heap very far away at Adam, the city that is beside Zaretan. So the waters that went down into the Sea of the Arabah, the Salt Sea, failed, and were cut off; and the people crossed over opposite Jericho. Then the priests who bore the ark of the covenant of the LORD stood firm on dry ground in the midst of the Jordan; and all Israel crossed over on dry ground, until all the people had crossed completely over the Jordan.”

Matthew Henry’s Commentary says, “The Jordan overflowing its banks magnifies the power of God, and his kindness towards us. The passage over the Jordan, as an entrance to Canaan, after Israel’s long weary wanderings in the wilderness, is a type and shadow of the believer's passage through death to heaven, after he has finished his wanderings in this sinful world. Jesus, typified by the ark, has gone before us and crossed the river when its banks were overflowing.”  This means that He crossed over at the most difficult time. Just as the Red Sea parted, the Jordan stood up in a heap and the Israelites carrying the Ark of the Covenant crossed over on dry ground. Even when they did not hold up their part of the Covenant, the Lord held up HIS!  In other words, He has not only gone before us and made a way for us to pass from this sinful world into heaven, but He has made a way for us here and now! The Lord has seen our wanderings and our wilderness in this past season and He is speaking, overflow, plenty, and HARVEST for the year 2010.

“You will begin to see those things which I have spoken in the past, now come to fruition. The desires of your heart will be revealed and answered, and they will show themselves in the next twelve months. Spiritual harvest will abound like never before. I am bringing in vats of supply for your labor and your debts. This will be the year that ushers in great clarity to those who have felt no purpose or focus. My manifest presence will attend your every move and I will truly make beauty from ashes. Your sufferings will ease as you believe Me and My Word in this next year. Lift up your heads, for what you have need of, it cometh says the Lord. Stand tall in this season my sons and daughters, for I the Lord your God have passed through the Jordon before you and have made a way for you to enter in. Watch Me as I give you open heavens, supernatural revelations and yes, even many great signs and wonders. My power will be seen in all the earth and nothing shall by any means harm you.

I have seen your wanderings and I have felt your weariness. Trust that it is I, the Lord your God who will bring change, for I have caused the “Season of Death” to end, and I have rolled away the stone from your tombs; and I am ushering in a great and mighty HARVEST, says the Lord your God.”

Rev Daina House
11/11/09

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What an uplifting word! I truly receive it and sense this coming. God is good and a rewarder of those who seek Him. We are believing for this HARVEST in every area of our lives.

November 16, 2009 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you, Pastor Daina for always sharing your gift with us. God is giving us the right words and just the right time, through you. I really enjoyed listening to you spreading God's word, on national radio, and many of my friends pray that it becomes a regular program. God Bless you and keep spreading the good news!
Sending you lots of love and many blessings,
Stephanie Riggs
Television Journalist

November 19, 2009 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Before my mom passing in '06, I was being convicted about my finances and my not being prepared if something were to happen. Of course, when my mother passed, I thought that was why I was hearing "preparation" in my ear. Once the decline in the economy started, I realized that my mom was the "pre-show" so to speak. Compared to where I could have been had I not heeding the warning and slowed down my spending, I'm actually doing OK.

Thank you so much for sharing...I wouldn't have remembered this without you.

Sabrina
@beresourceful - Your friend in Twitterville :)
www.Resourceful-Mom.com

November 23, 2009 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Thank you for sharing your giftings with so many of us in the Body of Christ! I have had the blessing of being in leadership with you and you are a blessing to many in our church!

Just recently the Lord gave you the insight and clarity that was needed for a couple of dreams that I did not have the full understanding on. Powerful insight I might add that witnessed to my spirit. I appreciate that you speak directly to what the Lord gives you to speak - there's no shrinking back. Thanks, Daina, for taking the time you did.

With this recent word from the Lord on the HARVEST, it's right on time and right in line with what the Lord is speaking through other leaders. I pray that the Lord will bless you mightily as you continue to speak and encourage the Body of Christ!

Proverbs 18:16 says, "A man's gift makes room for him and brings him before great men." (Amplified)

Linda

November 23, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home